Princes Street luggage storage Store your bags with Stasher and make the most of your day
from 42,026 verified ratings
If you’re looking for safe and cheap luggage storage in Princes Street, Stasher got you covered!
Our cutting-edge service provides you with practical locations for safe luggage storage in Edinburgh and in many other cities around the UK. All you have to do is simply choose one of the many StashPoints we have nearby, leave your bags there, and then enjoy your visit to Edinburgh.
Edinburgh's main shopping district is bustling Princes Street, which is bordered to the north by expansive department stores and to the south by verdant parkland. Princes Street is a must-see location whether or not you are in Edinburgh for shopping. Numerous significant landmarks and attractions can be found along the historic district, including the lush Prince Street Gardens, which provide panoramic views of the castle.
So, wait no more, pick a StashPoint to store your luggage and enjoy your shopping worry-free!
Luggage Storage in Edinburgh Princes Street with Stasher
Stasher is the world’s largest luggage storage network as we provide safe, affordable, and user-friendly luggage storage services. We put you in touch with hotels and local businesses with a little extra space where you can store your luggage while you’re exploring the city!
For a small flat fee per item, you can store your bags for as little or as long as you like. Since 2015, Stasher has been connecting travelers like you with a network of reputable local businesses around the world.
By using Stasher services, you can instantly find a StashPoint around Princes Street or anywhere else in Edinburgh by using our global network of partner hotels, restaurants, and local retailers.
Why Store your Luggage with Stasher
Stasher offers you affordable, convenient, and secure luggage storage in Edinburgh with a ton of perks that set our company far above the competition.
- Security: We thoroughly vet each of our StashPoints, ensuring that only trusted staff have access to storage areas and immediately attaching security tags to each item you store with us. In the unlikely event that one of your items is lost or damaged, Stasher has you covered with its automatic £1000 insurance policy per bag.
- Convenience: Storing oversized items like sports equipment, musical instruments, or camping gear is hassle-free with Stasher’s no weight or size limit policy. You’ll also find planning travel much easier through our partnerships with FlixBus, Hotels.com, Airbnb, Marriot International, and many other top travel companies.
- Trust: Over 21,100 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award. Expedia, Phocuswright, and Visit England have also bestowed Stasher with prestigious awards. Additionally, hospitality industry leaders, such as Lonely Planet, the BBC, TechCrunch, and theguardian, have recommended Stasher’s ground-breaking luggage storage service.
Where Can I Store my Luggage in Princes Street with Stasher?
If you browse through Stasher’s vast network, you’ll find over 6,000 secure luggage StashPoints locations in more than 400 major cities worldwide, including Edinburgh. Whether you’re visiting Princes Street in Edinburgh to relax at the Princes Street Gardens, go shopping, or marvel at the street’s attractions, rest assured that Stasher will be just around the corner.
Some of our most popular Edinburgh StashPoints, include:
- Hub by Premier Inn: Open from 11:00 to 23:00
- Castle Rock Hostel: Open from 11:00 to 23:00
- Holiday Inn Express: Open 24 hours
Here’s a map of all of our luggage storage locations on Princes Street.
How Much Does it Cost to Store your Luggage in Princes Street with Stasher?
Luggage storage costs £4.95 per day per luggage and £4.95 for the following day. Bear in mind that there are no hidden fees or extra charges with Stasher, as well as no weight or size limits.
Stasher exclusively selects luggage storage locations with extended opening hours. Most of our StashPoints are open until late or 24/7!
Like this, you will be able to drop off or pick up your luggage without any time restrictions.
Alternative Luggage Storage in Princess Street
The nearest luggage storage facilities are located at Waverley Station at the Excess Baggage office on Platform 2 near the Calton Road entrance.
Excess Baggage charges £6 for up to 3 hours, £12.50 for the first full day, and £7.50 for each additional 24 hours.
Station luggage storage prices can be quite expensive, especially if you’re storing more than one bag.
Find luggage storage at Princes Street for only £4.95 for 24 hours!
The Waverley station has a left luggage facility that's open from 08:00 to 21:00.
How to Store your Luggage With Stasher
The booking process is easy, and it takes less than 3 minutes!
- Go to Stasher.com or download our handy app for Android or iOS.
- Use our map or the “Near Me Now” button to find the StashPoint that best suits your needs.
- Select your approximate drop-off and pick-up times.
- Book online, and Stasher will immediately send you an email confirmation with directions to your StashPoint.
Useful Information about Princes Street
- The New City and the Old Town are formally divided by Princes Street, which runs from Lothian Road to Leith Street for less than a mile.
- The street features a variety of noteworthy buildings from the Georgian era to current times, showcasing the city's varied architecture. Of course, there is first-rate shopping available here, with Scotland's most coveted collection of exclusive boutiques and stores.
- The beautiful 5-star Balmoral Hotel, located at the eastern end of Princes Street and designed to house wealthy railroad passengers, is another eye-catching structure in the area.
- The capital's historic main train station, Waverley Station, is a 7-minute walk and features a huge, dazzling glass roof as well as its own busy shopping area.
How it works
Search & book affordable luggage storage online
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops
Enjoy your day, luggage-free
Super easy and smooth service
Such an easy and smooth service. I needed leave my bag as I was watching a play for 2 hours. I cannot recommend this service enough.
Brilliant service. Such an easy process start to finish. Would deffo recommend.
Safe and secure
First time using Stasher... with 5 hours until my Airbnb was available. Great service, very well organised and bag was locked away in a safe and secure area. Will definitely use again.
Easy to book and secure storage. Good access times. Simple.
Excellent professional service
Fantastic service, very friendly, definitely will use again.
First time user, experience was easy and fast.
Convenient bag drop
Convenient location, secure, long opening hours, friendly service.
Best service, rules and price
Great service. Best for luggage storage in any town.
How much does it cost?
£4.95Per bag per day
No height or weight restrictions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Princes Street safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each StashPoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Princes Street. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Princes Street?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Princes Street attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Princes Street?
Luggage storage in Princes Street costs from £4.95 for the first day and £4.95 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your StashPoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Princes Street for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them StashPoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to £1,000.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [emailprotected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Princes Street?
You can store your baggage at one of our Princes Street luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.
Storage in locations around Edinburgh
- Luggage storage around Edinburgh
- Luggage storage near Edinburgh Haymarket
- Luggage storage near Edinburgh Zoo
- Luggage storage near Edinburgh Waverley
- Luggage storage near Royal Mile
- Luggage storage near Princes Street
- Luggage storage near Edinburgh Castle
- Luggage storage near Edinburgh Bus Station