What better way to enjoy the fabulous Palm Springs weather than to spend all day long by the pool? Pack your bags and bring lots of swimsuits and sunglasses because, in this post, we’ll discover the best hotels in Palm Springs with water slides!
I’ve searched the web for hours and come up with a fabulous list of 8 top picks (you know they are the best of the best), which I ordered from most to least expensiveso that you can easily pick your favorite!
And since the Palm Springs area is so abundant in amazing resorts, I’ve decided to add a bonus section with the top Palm Springs hotels for families!
Before we get started, I’d recommend booking your favorite hotel in advance! There are only 8 great hotels with waterslides, and the area is super popular, so chances are the good ones always sell out fast!
- If you are in a hurry
- 3. Palm Canyon Resort – a great place with a children’s pool
- 4. Morongo Casino Resort Spa – cool hotel with a lazy river
- 5. The Westin Desert Willow Villas – for a tranquil trip
- 6. Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – with a great view
- 7. Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II – has a big outdoor pool
- 8. The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas – for in-room spa tub
- BONUS: Best family resorts in Palm Springs
- FAQs about hotels in Palm Springs with water slides
If you are in a hurry
We’re all busy these days, so if you can’t read the whole post, then check out the list below with the best hotels with water slides in Palm Springs:
- Best hotel with water slides –The Westin Desert Willow Villas
- Best for families– Ritz-Carlton
- Best hotel with a spa –
Fabulous Palm Springs Hotels With a Lazy River!
1. Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa – for families
This family vacation in Palm Springs will be one you remember! Just wait until you see the full-service spa, multiple water slides, splash zones, and outdoor pools at this Rancho Mirage resort! All the guests rave about that and also about the rooms, which are super comfy and come with lots of space.
Their water park is pretty big! Besides all that I just mentioned, it has a lazy river, fountains, and a water playgroundthat the kids will love! Wow, that’s a lot – and that’s just the underwater things! On land, you’ll find multiple outdoor tennis courts and a golf course. If I were you, I’d make sure to book this hotel with water slides in advance, as it won’t be on the market for too long!
2. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa – for a fun trip
Whether you’re playing on the golf course or having fun at the kids club, the truth is, you’ll never spend a boring moment at this Indian Wells resort that’s surrounded by palm trees! All the rooms here are super spacious and come with views of the mountains orthegolf course!
Of course, the water park with all the water slides and the outdoor pool are the main attractions, but you’ll find many more fabulous facilities like a full-service spa, a fitness center, and outdoor tennis courts. When you’re not out and about exploring the area with the kids (you can even borrow bikes from the resort), you can hang out at thekids clubor grab a bite at the restaurant on-site.
Find Available Dates
3. Palm Canyon Resort – a great place with a children’s pool
Mornings by the outdoor pool, afternoons at thefull-service spa,and relaxing nights! Oh yes, this vacation, with or without your family or kids, will be great! Especially after staying at this water park hotel on Palm Canyon Drive which has an amazing location and breathtaking views!
All the guests love its surroundings and of course all the facilities like the children’s pool, the outdoor pool with water slides and the golf course! You can also play basketball here or hit the fitness center whenever you want. If you need a bit of relaxing time, just know that their spa boasts in-room massages and lots of cool body wraps!
4. Morongo Casino Resort Spa – cool hotel with a lazy river
One thing I can say for sure, this Palm Springs water park hotel has lots of incredible amenities for both kids and adults! Whether you’re coming with your family or friends, you’ll love this place in Cabazon as it offers a full-service spa, agolf course, and even a casino!
Their water park is amazing, and besides all the water slides, it also has a lazy river that all the guests love and 3 outdoor pools. It’ll definitely be hard to leave the resort when there are so many cool things to try. Plus, their 11 restaurantsare super tempting, and I recommend checking out at least some, if not all!
Find Available Dates
5. The Westin Desert Willow Villas – for a tranquil trip
Ready for some Palm Springs extravaganza? Well, you’re in for a treat because this fabulous resort in Palm Desert (right near Palm Springs) offers all guests who pass its doors an unforgettable vacation! Your family will especially love the small water park where you can have the best time ever hanging by the 5 outdoor pools, sunbathing in the pool area,orgoing on all the water slides!
The resort offers different villas, which have so much space, a small kitchen, and some also come with a balcony and a whirlpool tub. You’ll find 2 restaurants on-site, a sauna, and a fitness center. If you or the kids are up for some outdoor activities, there’s a golf course nearby the resort, plus you can go hiking in the area or try horseback riding!
6. Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – with a great view
Sunny days spent by the outdoor pool, going on water slides, and playing on the golf course or on the outdoor tennis courtswith the kids? Sounds like a family vacation to me! This beautiful Palm Desert resort, right near Palm Springs, offers a stunning mountain view and a tranquil atmosphere that the whole family will love!
Their family suites are equipped with everything you need for your holiday, including a flat-screen TV, balconies with mountain views, and a small kitchen! They have 3 large outdoor pools with water slides (yay!) where you can have plenty of fun in the sun. There is also a movie theater– perfect for those late movie nights, and a video arcade! Let the entertainment start!
7. Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II – has a big outdoor pool
If you didn’t find an available room at the hotel above but loved the way everything was set up and their facilities, don’t worry! They’ve got more or less the same place in Palm Desert that has just as many family-friendly facilities! Their 3 outdoor poolsare open and ready to offer you and the kids a great time while going on the water slides or sunbathing in the pool area!
Just like the hotel above, this one has suites with lots of space, a kitchen, and a TV. But I’m sure you won’t spend so much time indoors since there are so many things to explore outside! Besides the small water park, there’s also a golf course, a kids club, and outdoor tennis courts! So grab some sunscreen and a head cap, and let’s roll!
Find Available Dates
8. The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas – for in-room spa tub
Set right in Rancho Mirage, right near Palm Springs, this modern and elegant hotel will become your favorite family vacation spot! Like most resorts in the area, this one offers some amazing mountain viewsthat all guests love, plus a multitude of facilities that will keep everyone entertained!
The accommodation offers different villas with balconies and lots of space, and some even have a spa tubso that you can relax whenever you want! I’m sure everyone will run first to the outdoor pools, where you can play, go on the water slides and swim all day! But definitely check out the tennis and golf court, too!
|🌊 Best hotel with water slides:||The Westin Desert Willow Villas|
|🧘 Top hotel with a spa:|
|👪 Best family resort:||The Ritz-Carlton|
|🐍 Top family attraction:||Living Desert Zoo and Garden|
22 Unmissable Boutique Hotels in Palm Springs
BONUS: Best family resorts in Palm Springs
Planning a family holiday in Palm Springs? Well, know that there are many fabulous resorts here that the whole family will love! They may not have a water park with slides like the ones above, but they sure offer so many other amazing things that the whole crew will love!
I’ve ordered the resort from most to least expensive, and the prices start from US$140 to US$400:
- The Ritz-Carlton– A great place in Rancho Mirage that all guests love! This is surely one of the best hotels in Palm Springs, and it’s all about the glamor! The views are breathtaking, the rooms are beautifully decorated and have balconies, and the hotel has lots of other cool things like outdoor pools, a fitness center, a spa with a sauna, and a kids club!
- The Palm Springs Hotel– Everyone raves about that Palm Springs vibe, and you’ll especially feel it at this hotel set in North Palm Canyon Drive! The accommodation is so chic and all the guests (from big to little) love all itsfacilities from theoutdoor poolto the garden and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel– Loving the cozy vibe of this hotel on South Indian Canyon Drive! Featuring family rooms decorated with warm, soft colors, anoutdoor swimming pool,and a fitness center. This place is surely a keeper! Guests can easily reach the downtown area, which is only a 3 min walk away.
- The Oasis Resort– Guests feel right at home at this Palm Springs resort set on East Palm Canyon Drive that offers views of the San Jacinto Mountains! You’ll find 5 outdoor poolsand multiple tennis courts here, plus many other great amenities!
FAQs about hotels in Palm Springs with water slides
🌊 Which are the best hotels with water parks and water slides in Palm Springs?
Marriott’s Shadow Ridge IIand The Westin Desert Willow Villasare some of the best hotels with water parks and water slides in Palm Springs! Besides their small but cool water park, these hotels also have spas and golf courses!
👪 What fun things can I do with the kids in Palm Springs?
You can take the kids to the Living Desert Zoo and Garden, to the Palm Desert Aquatic Center, or to the Wet’n’Wild Water Park!
🔥 Where can I cool off in Palm Springs?
I’d recommend booking one of the hotels that have a swimming pool, like The Ritz-Carltonor the Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II, where you can escape the heat with a long swim in the pool!
🏨 Which are the best hotels for families in Palm Springs?
The Ritz-Carltonand The Palm Springs Hotelare some of the best hotels for families in Palm Springs. These places have multiple pools, spacious rooms, and many other great facilities!
Check Out the Top Places to Stay in Palm Springs
Gotta love that Palm Springs vibe! Palm trees, mountain views, and great hotels with water parks!
Today we went through a list of the best hotels in Palm Springs with water slides and also through a short bonus list with the top Palm Springs hotels for families!
I highly recommend booking your Palm Springs hotels in advance! This area is super popular, and most likely, these accommodations with water parks will sell out fast!
And if you need a bit of help picking out a hotel, then check out my favorite hotelswith water slides in Palm Springs:
- Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II– Spend some fun time at one of the best hotels with water slides in town that has 3 outdoor pools and tennis courts.
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas– A great water park hotel where you can play golf, relax in the sauna and go on all the water slides with the kids.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading the post as much as I enjoyed writing it, and don’t forget I’m always around for questions! All you’ve got to do is drop me a comment below, and I’ll answer ASAP!
- Find the Top Places to Stay in Joshua Tree NP
- 20 Unique Hotels + 4 Top Areas in Big Bear
- 15 Unmissable Hotels in the Hotel Circle, San Diego
- 16 Amazing Boutique Hotels in San Diego
- 6 Awesome Los Angeles Areas + Fabulous Hotels
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!